|Wire rope conveyor belt connector|
1. Work location: clean, covered, exposed wire rope shows that the chamfer and cover film must be kept absolutely clean;
2. Conveyor belt: clean, dry conveyor belt only with connector reliability;
3. Equipment and tools: equipment and tools must be in the best working condition. The measuring instrument must be calibrated;
4. Fittings: The joint product must be stored in a dry, dark, maximum temperature of 25 ° C, check the shelf life and handle expired and contaminated products;
5. ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: The effect of any humidity, such as the formation of condensate (the temperature below the dew point) must be absolutely avoided and, if necessary, the product can be pre-treated to suit the ambient temperature.